Covington’s Personal Personal Injury Law Firm
The Trainor Law Firm in Covington is prepared to handle a wide variety of personal injury lawsuits, from a disappointing fender bender at a city light to a slip and fall at a store to a disastrous oilfield explosion. When you come to us, we’ll take the time to understand your accident and every way you have suffered as a result. Then we will assume responsibility of your personal injury case and work passionately to ensure you are properly compensated for your injuries and damages. Some of the most common personal injury cases we handle include:
- Auto Accidents – An auto accident injury can be a life-changing experience, with long-term injuries ranging from chronic pain to a permanent disability. Our firm has significant experience dealing with insurance companies on behalf of auto accident victims and can help you come away with the compensation you need and deserve.
- Truck Accidents – Semi truck accidents often result in catastrophic injuries due to the size and weight difference between a truck and a passenger vehicle. We know the federal and state regulations governing the trucking industry, and can determine if a rule violation caused or contributed to your truck accident.
- Motorcycle Accidents – Motorcycle accidents are likely to occur when motorists fail to watch out for motorcycles, or simply aren’t paying attention behind the wheel. And with most motorcycle accidents, the motorcyclist is the one to pay the price. The Trainor Law Firm represents victims of motorcycle accidents, ensuring stereotypes don’t put our client at a disadvantage.
- Oilfield Injuries – The oil industry provides valuable, well-paying jobs in St. Tammany Parish, but it also places workers in very hazardous and potentially life-threatening environments. As a local law firm with an attorney born and raised in the area, we understand the oilfield and offshore drilling practices along Lake Pontchartrain, and aggressively represent oilfield accident victims.
- Premises Liability – Property owners, including businesses, homeowners, and government entities, have a duty to provide a safe environment for people rightfully on their premises. If you are injured as the result of a hazardous situation, such as a spill or broken step, you may have a premises liability claim for compensation.
- Wrongful Death – If you have lost a loved one due to someone else’s negligence we can help.
- All Types of Injuries – Personal injuries can range from broken bones to burns to head and back injuries. We are prepared to handle them all, including the most serious and medically complex.
At the Trainor Law Firm, you will receive personal attention at every stage of your personal injury claim. We take each case very seriously, and in turn, insurance companies and defense counsel take us very seriously. As our client, there is no out-of-pocket cost to you. We get paid only if we win your case, and we are confident we can. Our Louisiana personal injury lawyers are committed to representing you with energy and passion to achieve the results you deserve.
Contact an Experienced Louisiana Personal Injury Attorney
If you or a loved one has sustained a personal injury due to the negligence, recklessness, or wrongdoing of another, please contact the Trainor Law Firm to schedule a free initial consultation. Do not hesitate. It is your right to pursue and receive money damages to cover the burden of being injured in an accident that was not your fault. Based in Covington, we represent injury victims throughout St. Tammany Parish and the Northshore.